Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Letterheads of FSB's, Putin secret memos

The classified FSB memo with the keyworded, compartmentalized information reading list:


Quite some time ago I started getting comments of supposedly demeaning intent, caused by the truth on this blog hurting the ex-iron evil empire apparatchiks' consciousness. This post, for example, now sounds as if the rather brusque requests (if I was interested in having enough "beer money") came really from Moscow, NOT Britain. The British nowadays are mired in the permanent marshland of politically correct complacency, symbolic pomp and circumstance, and knifings by its baggy pants youth.

On November 12, 2008 I came back from a long hiatus wherein I worked hard, and provided sustenance for my palatial domicile and its dear occupants. I was also involved in tricky negotiations about Russian documents I have gotten hold of in the process.

Few posts prior was the distant July 25, when the BAE document caused upset stomach with the document's owners in Moscow.

The bottom line: I am not posting the documents in their entirety on this blog. I have sold them to a major news agency, though I can still show the letterheads on the blog. For those of you who contacted me by the comments that I never post, here are the rest of the letterheads:

The above memo is unique because it uses English in its letterhead, and yet it is internal, sent from the Lubyanka HQ January 17, 2008, faxed the next day, and its content points to interesting instructions regarding FSB-Administration-Diplomatic strategy of responding to the Litvinenko poisoning inquiries.

This memo of 16 January 2008 instructs an interesting interested party on the focus of Lugovoi-Scaramella angle of inquiries.

And the most lucrative document of them all - the one penned by V. V. Putin himself on November 26, 2008, about gas revenge politics (I thought he was the PM, and not the president already):

No comments: